New Customer Report – Symrise
Reitz North America – Fan Manufacturer
Reitz North America is pleased to welcome its new customer, Symrise of Goose Creek, South Carolina.
Symrise is a global supplier of fragrances, flavorings, cosmetic base materials and substances as well as functional ingredients. By coincidence, the global headquarters of Symrise is located very near Reitz’ head office of Hoexter, Germany. As with most chemical process industries, fans and blowers used are throughout the complex facilities of Symrise.
About Symrise AG
The Symrise Group was formed in 2003 by a merger between the German companies Haarmann & Reimer and Dragoco. The company’s roots date back to 1874 and 1919, when these two companies were founded.
In 2006, Symrise AG went public. Today, Symrise stocks are listed in the Prime Standard segment of the German Stock Exchange.
Since the company’s founding, we have grown organically and strengthened our market positions around the world with several strategic acquisitions:
- Kaden Biochemicals (2006), the leading manufacturer of pure botanical extracts
- The “Food Ingredients” Business Division of Unilever in Great Britain (2007)
- Aromatics S.A.S., the French manufacturer of natural raw materials (2007)
- The Flavor Division of Chr. Hansen (2008) with its particularly strong position in North America
- Steng, an English flavor manufacturer (2008)
- Manheimer Fragrances and Intercontinental Fragrances (2009), which substantially strengthened the Air Care segment
- Futura Labs (2009), one of the leading aroma and fragrance manufacturers in Egypt and the United Arab Emirates
- Belmay (2013), American Fragrance Manufacturer
- Diana (2014), French Manufacturer of sensorial and functional solutions for food, pet food and baby food, as well as cosmetic ingredients
- Pinova Holdings Inc. (2016), Leading supplier of ingredients from renewable sources
Moreover, we launched important cooperative ventures in product development and research with companies such as BRAIN, AnalyticCon Discovery, Cambridge Theranostics, Cutech, Therapeutic Peptides Inc., First Choice Ingredients, InterMed Discovery, and Axxam, among others.