Industrial Fan Service by Reitz North America
Most fans and blowers
… are very reliable, developed by experienced manufacturers for long life under challenging conditions; however, your fan might occasionally need a fan doctor. Fan Illnesses can be caused by improper installation, poor maintenance, inadequate design, or simply years of touch service may have worn it out.
If your equipment needs a visit to the Fan Hospital (or house a call) please → contact Reitz North America. Your request will be answered promptly by a qualified service technician.
Our Service Technicians have been trained in all skills necessary to run your FANS efficient and at peak performance.
Furthermore, our Parts Department will gladly provide you with any components you might need to keep your fans running.
Save TIME & MONEY today
Does your Fan need a “physical
Let us know ↓
Need your Fan tested?
We perform the following services
- Factory/Field Air Performance & Sound Testing
- Field Laser Alignment & Balancing
- Finite Element Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Foundation Testing – Stiffness & Natural Frequencies
- In-Place Balancing
- Installation & Start-Up of New Equipment
- Mechanical Run Testing
- Model Study & Flow Distribution
- Over Speed Testing
- Performance Enhancements for Existing Equipment
- Resonance Testing
- Torsional & Lateral Analysis